Friday, October 12, 2007

Um, not much...

Well, It's been over a week since I last posted and the only thing we can see that has been done is that someone (plumber?) has put in pipes where the basins, etc will go. They run up the walls and into the roof. There is also a largish yellow pipe which I believe is the gas that runs in the roof and comes to a hault out the side of our bedroom (to the side) which is just behind where they have put the electrical meter box. Problem is that we were planning to fence all that off so that it would become our backyard, so it looks like we will either have to push the fence back another 3-4 metres or include a gate so that there is access to the meter boxes. I didn't want a gate there as I was going to have garden/trees right across there but looks like either our backyard is reduced to not very much or a gate... I'm going the gate at this stage - but that's a while away.
Matt saw a truck heading down towards our block on Thursday and got all excited, but when I checked Thursday night there was nothing new.
So, no guttereing or fascia, no roof tiles and no bricks.

No comments: