Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Almost everything - AND a kitchen sink!

Wow - we are totally blown away by how things are progressing so well! Everytime we visit the house there is something that has been done and some sign that we are a tiny bit closer to getting the long awaited keys.

Today on my visit I found:

The tiles had in fact been delivered last night.




I'm guessing all of the ceilings are finished, and most of the walls have had the first coat of paint.





Our ceasarstone (despite still being covered - which is a good thing) has been installed and the kitchen sink.







We are yet to hear from our site super this week - usually rings Wednesdays, so that we can arrange a time to inspect the tiles prior to them being laid (although I notice on the boxes the floor tiles say "polished porcelain" so I'm interested if they are the ones we picked... but as long as they are the right colour they'll be fine ;) thanks very much ;) )

No comments: